You won’t experience transformation until you commit to change.
FirstLine Therapy is a specialized therapeutic lifestyle program unlike any other. It targets the foundations of healthy living by incorporating a sensible eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and stress management.
FirstLine Therapy helps you:
- Take simple steps every day that will help guide you to a path of healthy living.
- Adopt habits of living that may delay the onset of illness in old age and possibly reverse disease progression and risk factors.
- We offer nutritional advice focused to the individual's needs and targets. Initial consultations usually last 60-90 minutes, client’s current diet is assessed and goals discussed. Advice is then given on diet and eating patterns to achieve goals.
- Follow up consultations last 45-60 minutes where the patient's progress is assessed and discussed, changes are made where necessary and ongoing support is provided.
- Diet plans are available and target to the patient's needs and goals; from weight loss, healthy eating, lifestyle modification, or sports nutrition.
- A complete dietary analysis is also offered, where the patient provides a diet diary which is analyzed and a report produced, showing protein, carbohydrate, fat and vitamin and mineral intake, together with recommended changes to diet.
The following key characteristics are unique to the FirstLine Therapy program:
- It’s a personalized lifestyle medicine program designed to help you achieve better health
- Most programs are focused on lowfat diets. But FirstLine Therapy emphasizes the importance of whole foods, low glycemic, plant-based eating plan
- The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements may enhance program effectiveness and may help support you in your healthy goals
Your personal FirstLine Therapy program includes:
- Health screening
- Body composition analysis
- Customized health plans
- Lifestyle and behavioral coaching
- Personalized food plans
- Physical activity recommendations
- Targeted nutritional support
- Tracking tools